- Never, ever under-estimate the power of a FIRST IMPRESSION! It just takes a few seconds for a lasting positive or negative feeling to be generated.
- Did you know that the internet is used in about 90% of home searches and the front exterior is typically the first image viewers will see of your property? Having great curb appeal will help your house stand out from the others.
- CLEAN AND TIDY should go with out saying, right?
Clean windows, siding, driveways, remove oil stains, tidy the lawn and garden, remove clutter.
- Priority: fix or replace anything broken or tired looking such as window screens, downspouts and even the doorbell.
- HARDSCAPES such as driveways and walkways should be clean, weed free and in good repair. On the 'wet coast' snow is rare, but entry ways should be ice free.